In which I get a chance to thank the loyal commenters on this blog.
Thank you so much for nominating me, noteablepad! I cannot tell you guys how awesome her blog is, because you just have to go see it for yourself. I also cannot tell you guys how in love I am with the concept of this award! I am so excited to do this!
• Display the award on your blog and announce your win with a post.
• Link the blogger who awarded you.
• Present six deserving blogs with the award and link your awardees in the post.
• Write seven interesting things about you.
I just love this so much because we all have those people who loyally comment on the majority of our posts. Those who go above and beyond just a simple comment, leaving something that is truly thoughtful and often thought-provoking, something that encourages discussion and sparks insight. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to those commenters, and I am just delighted that I have a chance to give them a little bit of recognition and tell them how superlatively appreciative I am.
Yeah. Getting soppy as a soggy slice of bread over here. So let’s get started before it gets any worse.
Six Deserving Blogs
I’d like to give a little recognition to noteablepad. Obviously I can’t nominate the person who nominated me, but she deserves a shout-out. Not only does she comment on nearly all my posts, but we end up having delightful discussions. She is enchanting, and I just am so grateful to have her around. Thank you so much, noteablepad! 🙂
Okay, onto the nominees.
- Ravenclaw Book Club
(That wasn’t six, but if I have to do seven facts, I think I can do eight nominees. Seems fair to me.)
Thank you all so much for your loyal, thoughtful comments! You are what makes blogging an enjoyable experience. If you guys weren’t here adding your interesting thoughts to my posts, then I might as well just have a journal instead of a blog. I cannot stress how much I appreciate you.
Seven Things About Me
(Notice I left off the “interesting.” Not making a promise like that when I’m running out of things as it is.)
- I can type really fast.
- Cream of wheat is my comfort food.
- If I could live anywhere, I would like to live inside the Met for a couple years. I didn’t get nearly enough time in there when I visited.
- I really, really, REALLY hate sunshine-y days. Clouds, please.
- I have the ability to read fast, but I end up reading really slow because I like to stop and digest.
- I rarely remember to wear my glasses.
- Raw cookie dough is my weakness and I’ll probably die of food poisoning in the near future.
So that about wraps it up. I truly appreciate every comment I get, not just the ones from people who comment a lot. I love all of you, whether you’ve left one comment or 1oo.
If I didn’t tag you in this, I think you should probably go ahead and still do it, because it’s a great chance to thank all your loyal commenters. It’s honestly one of the best awards I’ve seen, because it’s not so much about the blogger as it is a chance to say thank you. And we could all stand to say thank you more often.
In other news, this would be a good time to review my commenting guidelines.
Have a lovely day!