In which I share such deeply engrossing facts as my strange relationship with light bulbs.
Thank you so much for nominating me, Mystery Date With A Book! Her blog is most certainly a lovely blog, and if you haven’t checked it out yet, you must! I try not to tell people how to live their lives, but when it comes to awesome blogs, sometimes I can’t help it.
So those are the rules, and I’m going to try my best to follow them.
7 Things About Myself
- Neither myself nor my blog can accurately be described as lovely. (I’m not being self-deprecating, I really mean it. I’m many things, but lovely ain’t one.)
- I always read cereal boxes and instruction manuals, but they’re never long enough.
- I will try almost any food.
- The only recurring nightmare I ever have is that all the light bulbs in the house have gone out and I cannot replace them.
- Light bulbs and I just have a very strange relationship though, when I think about it. When I was a caregiver, I used to get involved in the weirdest light bulb-related situations. No idea why, but it happened. A lot.
- I can do many things, but making eye contact with store clerks ain’t one.
- I don’t know that I ever say “ain’t” in real life, but I’m a huge believer in occasionally throwing out an “ain’t” here and there on this blog.
I keep going back and forth. Is it better to leave these open to everyone or is it better to nominate specific people? Oh well.
I NOMINATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! YES, THAT MEANS YOU, TOO!!!!!!!!
If you’ve already done it/don’t want to, that’s okay. Your blogs are just so lovely and all deserve awards.
(Let me know in the comments if you prefer when people leave nominations open, or when they nominate specific people. I want to discuss this.)