In which I extend an invitation after some more questions-horribly-answered.
Thank you, Respectable Married Woman, for the nomination! I’ve already done one of these, but your questions were super interesting so I’m going to answer them anyway!
A reminder of the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Okay so here we go! (If you don’t wanna read my lame answers, at least skip to the end, because I have an important message to share.)
What is your favorite colour? and why?
My favourite colour is red because…I don’t know I’ve just always loved it.
Poetry or stories ? why?
Stories, probably? Because of the characters, but that’s still a hard decision.
What do you feel about love ?
I think it’s important. But wait the question says “feel.” What do I feel about it…hmm…That’s actually a pretty good question. I wish I had an equally good answer.
Describe your self with ten adjectives only ( five positives and five negatives)
- Witty (or at least, I make myself laugh)
(the negatives were a lot easier, so perhaps we can add “negative” to my list of negative traits, haha)
Absolute favorite food?
Nope, no way I could ever decide!
Why do you blog?
Because I have stuff to say, but people tend to talk over me, also I hate making eye contact.
What would your dream world / utopia look like?
Do you believe in fate / destiny?
Nope. I believe things happen because of our own choices or just randomness.
What would your dream job be ? ( go crazy its after all a ” dream” job)
Agh, this question is always hard. I’m interested in too many things—maybe I could get paid to learn? Like just research interesting stuff.
In whose company are you more comfortable people from the same sex/ gender or the opposing sex/ gender and pls give reasons..
This is an interesting question. I think in some ways I’m more comfortable around boys because I grew up with brothers.
a prank you would love to play , on whom and why?
Pranks aren’t really my style, sorry!
Thanks again, Respectable Married Woman! This was fun.
I’m not going to do the whole nomination thing again because I’m so incredibly lazy and awkward, but I am going to put some questions and I legitimately want every single person following me to answer them (by single, I don’t mean not in a relationship. I mean individual. But you probably knew that.) Technically, people not following me can answer them too, it’s just that the likelihood of someone coming across this post without following me isn’t that high.
But really. Answer the questions. If you don’t want to do a whole post, just answer in the comments.
- Funniest conversation you have ever overheard
- If you could erase everyone’s memory of one event, what would it be?
- Biggest pet peeve?
- MBTI personality type? (If you don’t know what the heck that is, check it out.)
- Do you do anything creative (writing, drawing, photography, etc.)? If so, what is it, and when did you first discover that you loved doing it?
- Most inspirational thing anyone has ever said?
- Your opinion of pickles?
- Your favourite random fact to pull out in awkward social situations?
- Actually, do you pull out random facts at all in awkward social situations? (Surely I’m not the only one who does this?)
- What would be the optimum outcome for this particular day?
- Most spectacular fail, and most epic success?
I mean it. If you’re reading this, get your posterior into the comment section and answer at least one of the above questions. Ideally, all. Please and thank you.