In which I answer a bunch of questions.
Thank you so much for tagging me, Mac! I’m horrible at answering things, but I’ll do my best!
So it looks like what you do here is answer these questions and then tag four more people so they can answer them, too. Let’s do this.
Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Chloe Yvon (first and middle rather than just first)
- Smarty-threw-a-party (my mother, when I’ve done something stupid)
- Miss Chloe (my grandparents, for some reason)
- Little Lady (a sweet old lady I take care of)
Usually people just call me by my real name. I don’t have a nickname. A friend promised to solve that problem, but I’m still waiting. (My mother purposefully made that difficult when she picked out my name)
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Caregiver (current job)
- Teacher Assistant
Four movies I’ve watched more then once:
- All the Star Wars movies (including TFA. I’ve seen that one three times
- Gone With the Wind
- Sasquatch Gang
(Most movies I’ve enjoyed I’ve watched more than once because I’m big on rewatching, so I tried to just pick ones that were really different from each other.)
Four books or authors I recommend:
(I’m not going to say it, but my followers who’ve been paying even the slightest amount of attention will fill it in So, four books other than that one.)
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zuzak
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- Alex and Me by Irene M. Pepperburg (nonfiction, but you will cry)
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Four places I’ve lived:
I have sadly only ever lived in one place.
Four places I’ve visited:
- New York
- D. C.
- Most of the Midwestern United States
Four things I’d rather be doing right now:
- Eating a pretzel. Or a bagel. With lots of cream cheese either way.
- Browsing a bookstore where everything is free. (er…basically a library but where you could keep the books).
and probably making fun ofa movie adaptation of Les Mis that I’ve never seen before (sadly, there might not be anymore that I haven’t seen).
Four foods I prefer not to eat:
- MUSHROOMS. DON’T. YOU. DARE. PUT. A. MUSHROOM. IN. MY. FOOD. I. WILL. KILL. YOU.
- Pea soup. Or just peas in general, actually.
- Shepherd’s pie
- It’s really hard for me to come up with foods I hate, sorry. I love food. I even eat baby octopodes.
Four of my favorite foods:
- GRITS. Grits with shrimp! Grits with eggs! Grits with brown sugar! And best of all, grits with butter and salt!!!
- INSTANT RAMEN NOODLES
(proudly listing the foods that most of my friends think are gross)
Four television shows I watch:
- Doctor Who
- Blue Bloods
- Murder, She Wrote
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
I have no plans, I’m so boring, sorry!
Four things I’m always saying:
- “Interesting,” “Interesting!” or “Interesting.”
- “I mean, it’s up to you. I don’t want to make a decision today
or any day.“
- “There’s this one bit in Les Mis where…” or “That reminds me of Les Mis…” or “I’m not obsessed with Les Mis, what are you talking about?”
- “What?” “I’m sorry?” “Could you repeat that like, five more times?” (I have hearing problems).
People I’m Asking:
I can only choose four?! *tears hair out in distress*
Just because your name isn’t in that (tragically short) list, doesn’t mean you can’t answer the questions! And if you do answer, leave a link in the comments. I really want to read everyone’s answers.
Have a lovely day!