In which I am terrible at answering questions.
You guys?! Two of these award thingys in one week? I don’t know what to say???
Thank you so very, very much,
As part of being nominated for the award there are 6 easy rules to follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Display the award on your blog
- Answer a set of 11 questions provided from the blogger that you were nominated by
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 follows
- Create your own set of questions for your nominations to answer
Seems simple enough, here we go!
What do you like most about blogging ?
I love that it’s a socially acceptable way to talk for a long time about whatever I want to talk about. (Wow, that makes me sound like a real jerk but okay).
What value defines you most?
Hmm that’s a good question. I actually have no idea.
Are you in a relationship?
I’m kidding. I’m not that level of crazy dog lady
I’m not in a relationship.
What do you expect to get from blogging ?
That’s a good question, and it’s not one I’ve thought about yet. I guess I’ll figure that out as I go along.
How many times do you publish something on your blog in a week?
Probably too many. I have a lot to say.
Who is your most favorite person in the world?
One time, I saw a guy in downtown Seattle who was sitting on a skateboard, being pulled by a team of huskies, and yelling “MUSH! MUSH!” at the top of his lungs.
I don’t know that guy, but he’s my favourite human.
What keeps you going when you feel like giving up?
Giving up on blogging? I’ll go with that: I have a lot of things to say and I can’t shut up.
Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t know if I have one. (I’m so sorry, I’m probably not doing a good job at answering questions!)
What is your most important strength?
I feel like I’m at a job interview and I have never thought about this before but thankfully I’m at home and I have google and no one has to know I googled this even though actually they will because I am telling them.
Let’s go with that.
What things challenged you the most when you started blogging?
I’m still pretty new at this. I guess just trying to be concise while still getting my point across; I lean heavily towards wordiness and always have to cut like ten paragraphs out of my posts.
How many followers do you have?
I have 24 beautiful people following me.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I don’t know how to adult.
- I’m continually testing the limits of how much food I’m capable of eating.
- I sing. My range is E3-D5 (E5 on a good day) and I’m currently working on improving my upper range. (Although I’ll probably never be able to sing Christine’s part in The Phantom of the Opera, and that breaks my heart).
- In 6th grade, I was in my school choir for like a month, until one day they passed out order forms for t-shirts and I quit because I hate commitment.
- I was constantly in trouble at school. And I enjoyed it.
- The only recurring nightmare I ever have is that the light bulbs have all gone out and I can’t replace them.
- I can spend hours just sitting and thinking without getting bored.
- I have inadequate regard for my future self, and when it comes to a choice between making things easier for myself in the future vs. being lazy in the present, the present wins every time.
- This results in constant frustration with my past self.
- I write terrible poetry when I’m upset.
- Talking about myself like this is making me really uncomfortable.
Oh dear, I just nominated a whole bunch of people for the other one, and I don’t want to bug them.
EVERYONE IS NOMINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t think it works that way. No wait, I do nominate everyone, but I’ll also do my job and nominate 11 specifically.
Here’s how I’m going to do it:
First, I’m going to nominate neverlandclub, because I couldn’t nominate you in the last one since you nominated me.
Then, I’m going to nominate my newest followers, because I want to get to know them better:
Okay so we’re at 8, right? I’ve got 3 to go and so many lovely people left! Some that I didn’t get to nominate last time:
I really wish it didn’t have to just be 11! You’re all amazing and feel free to do this even if your name isn’t on here because like I said, I nominate everyone!
I’m so lazy that I’m going to use my same questions from last time.
- Worst movie adaptation of a book that you have ever seen?
- Most embarrassing moment?
- Favourite food?
- Least favourite colour?
- Saddest character death ever?
- Dogs or cats, and which are you more like?
- Would you rather live your entire life in a basement or an attic?
- What is your earliest memory?
- If you could preserve one moment in time to revisit whenever you like, what would it be?
- A book/movie/song you love from a genre you usually dislike?
- A fact about you that someone might find surprising?